OUR PLEDGE TO ADVANCED IMAGING
Imaging technology is ever-changing and at Eastern New Mexico Medical Center, patients benefit from advanced imaging equipment, skilled radiology technologists, and experienced radiologists who are skilled at interpreting a wide variety of imaging exams.
Residents of southeastern New Mexico have access to a 64-slice CT Scanner, the most advanced imaging technology available. The 64-slice technology, provides crystal clear 3D images in a fraction of the time of traditional CT scanners. It also allows ENMMC to do minimally-invasive angiography/heart studies, which in the past could only be done invasively through the cath lab.
A wide array of imaging services is available to help meet the diverse needs of our community:
- Diagnostic Radiology
- PET/CT - Position Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography
- Determines the exact location and stage of cancerous tissue and provide the right treatment
- Maps blood flow through the heart, determine the effect of a heart attack on the heart, evaluate brain abnormalities like tumors or other central nervous system disorders
- Track normal brain and heart functions
- 64-slice CT Scanner
- CT Angiography
- Coronary CT Angiography
- General CT Exams
- Interventional Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Functional and structural studies of the kidneys, liver, brain, heart, gallbladder, stomach, bones, thyroid, lungs abscesses and tumors
- Therapeutic procedures for hyperthyroidism, Graves Disease, and thyroid cancer
- Specialty exams, including SPECT, tumor localization, abscess localization, sentinel node localization, and RBC labeling
- Digital Mammography
- Screening mammograms, diagnostic mammograms, breast needle localizations, breast ultrasounds
- Stereotactic and Mammotome breast biopsies
- Mammography Reporting System
- Mammography reporting system
- Highly regulated imaging modality, credentialed and inspected annually by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and every three years by the American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Scans of the head, neck, chest, pelvis, abdomen, MRA studies, and upper and/or lower extremities, and now offering Breast MRI
- 3D fetal ultrasound, early and late OB ultrasound, vascular, abdominal, and small body organs
- Bone Mineral Density Testing
Our goal is to provide detailed images of internal anatomy while providing exceptional customer service at both of our facilities. Inpatient and outpatient exams are available at ENMMC located at 405 W. Country Club. Our outpatient imaging center is also available to help get patients in, out and on with their day, at 601 W Country Club. Appointments are available by calling Central Scheduling at 624-8715.
We hope you will choose Eastern New Mexico Medical Center for your imaging needs. To learn more about our Imaging Services available, please contact us at 622-8170.