Read more about our accreditation
Recognize Heart Attack Symptoms and Act Fast!
- Discomfort, pain or pressure in the center of the chest
- Discomfort in the arm(s), back, neck, jaw or stomach
- Shortness of breath
- Breaking out in a cold sweat, nausea or light-headedness
- A previous heart attack or angina
- Family history of early heart disease
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Cigarette smoking
- Physical inactivity
If you have one or more of these risk factors, see your healthcare provider to find out how to reduce your risk of having a heart attack.
How Much Do You Know About Your Heart?
We offer an exceptional continuum of cardiac services at Eastern New Mexico Medical Center's Cardiac Cath Lab that operates 24 hours-a-day / 7 days-a-week. ENMMC’s Cardiac Cath Lab works closely with referring physicians locally and throughout the state committed to serving the cardiac needs of the southeastern region of New Mexico. We offer a full range of diagnostic modalities, medical and surgical interventions, preventative care and additional medical and support services, so that patients with heart disorders can get the advanced care they need, close to home, without having to travel to Lubbock or Albuquerque.
- Diagnostic heart catheterization
- Coronary interventions: percutaneous revascularization modalities available, including angioplasty & drug-eluting stents, bare-metal stents, and thrombolysis
- Pacemaker implants
- Stream-lined patient transfer process for urgent transfers (acute coronary syndromes, unstable angina, etc.)
- 24/7 emergency care access to cath lab attending cardiologist
- Air ambulance critical care transport
In conjunction, the Cardiovascular Associates of Roswell prides on being the cardiovascular referral center for our region. A regional program brings together the collaborative efforts and experience of highly skilled physician specialists, nurses, technologists, other cardiovascular health professionals in Roswell, Carlsbad and Hobbs, for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of heart disease.
The variety of services offered at Cardiovascular Associates of Roswell include:
- Transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiography
- 64 slice multi scanner for coronary/graft anatomy and pathology
- Full service cardiac monitoring including event recorders and holter monitors
- Enhanced External Counterpulsation (EECP) Therapy
- Nuclear, pharmacological and exercise stress testing
- Peripheral vascular and cardiovascular prevention/interventional therapies
- Coumadin clinic
- Diet/nutrition and exercise clinic
- Congenital and adult cardiology clinic
- Congestive heart failure clinic
- Electrophysiology and device clinic (pacemakers and defibrillators)
For more information
The Cardiovascular Associates of Roswell is located at 350 W. Country Club. Call today to make an appointment at 624-0400.